- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 large Egg
- 1/4 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nonfat milk
- 2 cups Blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Pull out your muffin tin and put paper liners into each cup (or spray
with non-stick vegetable cooking spray).
3. Put all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Mix with a large spoon until well blended.
4. Put egg, oil, sugar, and nonfat milk into medium bowl. Mix with a spoon until well blended.
5. Pour egg mixture all at once into the flour mixture. Stir with a spoon
until all the flour is wet. The batter is supposed to be lumpy.
6. Add the blueberries and use a spatula to fold the berries gently into
7. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups until each cup is about 3/4 full.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned.
9. Use mitts to remove the muffins from the oven. If you have a cooling rack, turn the muffin pan upside down onto the rack so muffins can cool.