White Chocolate Brownies
- 200g (7oz) white chocolate, chopped
- 115g (4oz) fresh raspberries
- 125g (4 1/2 oz) plain flour
- 2 medium eggs
- 115g (4oz) caster sugar
- 115g (4oz) Stork packet
1) Pre-heat your oven to 190°C, 170°C Fan, Gas 5.
2) Melt the Stork, add half the chocolate and stir until nice and smooth.
3) Whisk the eggs and sugar in a large bowl until creamy and slightly
4) Sieve the flour into the bowl and fold in gently with the chocolate
mixture, then add half the remaining chocolate and half the
5) Carefully pour your mixture into an 18cm (7 inch) square tin, lined with
baking or greaseproof paper brushed with oil.
6) Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and raspberries on top.
7) Bake in your pre-heated oven for 35-45 minutes until beautifully golden