- 4 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Low-fat milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon (or more if you love cinnamon)
- 8 slices Whole wheat bread
1. Put eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon into shallow medium bowl.
2. Beat lightly with a wire whisk or fork.
3. Spray frying pan with vegetable oil and heat on medium heat.
4. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, soaking both sides of
5. Place onto the hot frying pan, and cook until golden brown on one side,
then flip it over and cook the other side until it is also golden brown.