- 12 pink marshmallows, quartered using scissors
- 2 x 55g of Maltesers (my favourite), Milky Way or Crunchie
- 140g rich tea biscuits, roughly crushed
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 300g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 100g butter, roughly chopped
1) Gently melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a large pan over a low
heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 15mins.
2) 2. Stir the crushed biscuits and sweets into the pan until well mixed,
pour into a 17cm/6 1⁄2 inch square tin lined with non-stick baking paper and spread the mixture to roughly level it.
3) 3. Chill until hard and then take out of tin and remove paper. Cut into fingers. Store in an air-tight container.