- 2 tbsps sesame or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or raisins
- 6 cups brown rice cereal
- 1 (10-ounce) bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1) Spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Quickly stir in the
marshmallows and cook until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3) Stir in cereal, and dried fruit and seeds if using, until well-coated and
combined. Spray a rubber spatula or wooden spoon with nonstick
cooking spray and press mixture evenly into pan. Cool and cut into 2
by 2-inch squares or use cookie cutters to cut into playful shapes.
Pack in an air-tight container.